GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,794 Posts
BTW - they are Nismo body additions not N1.

The bonnet lip, boot lip, rear arch spats and bumper vents appeared on the Nismo version BNR32 first. All for Group A homologation.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Whats Involved?

Ok can anyone clear something up for me that I have been trying to find out for a while;)
What do the Nismo side skirts consist of?

Is it a complete 3 part side skirt.( photos seem to show 2 joins, one at the front in the same position as original and one just under the trailing edge of door)

Is the front portion standard and the mid section and rear spat different

Or is it a rear moulding that fits over original skirt:confused:

The part on newera looks like it just fits over original skirt. But the Eastbear item appears to be a direct replacement in ABS for the Nismo part. Does that mean you would need a different mid section to fit it?
I have put the eastbear site through a translator but its still a bit difficult to understand:rolleyes:
Never thought it would be so much hassle trying to purchase such a subtle body mod! :(

·
Premium Member
3,794 Posts
Fairly sure the front and mid are the same as standard BNR32 and it's just the spat that is different.

ABS is good as the FG ones show the stone chips something chronic.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Hiya Guys ..

if there's a few of you that want these kinda things then i can always be flexible on price ..

We are now official distributors for East Bear as well .. so just ask away :)

Steve

·
Registered
379 Posts
Would be most interested in a group buy.
When I was searching for info on the kit there seemed to be loads of R32 owners looking for these.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Hi Guys ..

ok if i can get 5 of you we can do the East Bear rear spats at £215 a pair + delivery which is £38 ..

I'll start a new thread :)

Steve

Steve

·
Registered
450 Posts
Is it just the rear part then?

They fit to the standard front/mid section of the standard skirt?

What are they made from?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts