GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I name that wheel .... Gavin ... no idea what its real name is, or who makes it though :D :p

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Matt,

Good old tweaks! With those on your car it should look far more serious .. cant wait to see it!

As I drove past today (about 10 minutes ago) the wheel that you hit does look really badly pi$$ed ... best make sure you've not bent anything else under there... I bet you've busted the wheel bearing too :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Dan

·
Registered
992 Posts
Wheels

Matt,
Those wheels look like 100+ Wheels by Rimstock, Look at there web site and you can see, If interested I have a set of 4 wheels for £150 virtually new that will fit your GTS as they are 4 stud like my old 4 door. If you want pics let me know and I will send them to you, They have not been curbed and only 3 months old.

If you are still looking fro a GTR R32 Spoiler let me know.

Regards,

PaulP.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Re: Wheels

paul palmer said:
Matt,
Those wheels look like 100+ Wheels by Rimstock, Look at there web site and you can see, If interested I have a set of 4 wheels for £150 virtually new that will fit your GTS as they are 4 stud like my old 4 door. If you want pics let me know and I will send them to you, They have not been curbed and only 3 months old.

If you are still looking fro a GTR R32 Spoiler let me know.

Regards,

PaulP.
i also interest to buy, but any pics?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts