GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
fcek me about the girl:(

surely hope it wasnt anyone on here and i even more hope it was a total accident! not some twat speeding!

luckely they found 2 of 3 cars back already, i feel sorry for the pulsar owner:(

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Although it is very sad news and my sincere condolences to her family.

There is no need to describe the car involved, it really ****es me off, and it's completely irrelevant. It just opens it up for criticism; Skylines have been in the mainstream media recently, e.g. Fast and Furious. Which unfortunately leads people to believe that they are boy racer cars, driven by people who 'live their lives a ¼ mile at a time'.

People, being people, will obviously speculate and come to the conclusion, that because it was a Skyline, he/she obviously was going to fast. I mean come on, they are hardly going to write something like;
BBC said:
Sophie Louise Sara Mercer died after being struck by a black Robin Reliant car in Jigs Lane South in Bracknell, while walking with her boyfriend.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Although it is very sad news and my sincere condolences to her family.

There is no need to describe the car involved, it really ****es me off, and it's completely irrelevant. It just opens it up for criticism; Skylines have been in the mainstream media recently, e.g. Fast and Furious. Which unfortunately leads people to believe that they are boy racer cars, driven by people who 'live their lives a ¼ mile at a time'.

People, being people, will obviously speculate and come to the conclusion, that because it was a Skyline, he/she obviously was going to fast. I mean come on, they are hardly going to write something like;
Of course the make and model matters in this case because he was speeding and lost control you idiot!

·
Premium Member
5,843 Posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.