GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
No wonder they nicked him for number plate its a black smudge !!!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
It'll get impounded and they will have to pay a release fee once they get the letter from the police stating it's ready for release. It might be different for different counties, not too sure
No, pretty sure on a section 59 you can follow it to pound and pick it up straight away just pay the tow fee, its different to if its been taken for no tax insurance etc, you can just jump in your mates car and go pick it up. Australia they take it for 30 days whether its your car or not !!!

·
R35 Section manager
10,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I read the MOT had expired well before the lockdown so that combined with the number plate is why it got taken away.
Not sure if anyone saw the footage online? (n)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
They cant take car for no MOT, clearly says section 59, so its been taken loads of times its always on the net, guys a tool. That car with anyone driving or any car the owner is driving like a **** can be confiscated.
Section 59 lasts a year

Reactions: TREG

·
R35 Section manager
10,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They cant take car for no MOT, clearly says section 59, so its been taken loads of times its always on the net, guys a tool. That car with anyone driving or any car the owner is driving like a **** can be confiscated.
Section 59 lasts a year
After watching the video I can confirm hes definitely a tool

·
R35 Section manager
10,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
post link of the video please, need to see how this spanner drives. o_O
I think the video has been pulled offline. It didnt show his driving but did show him throwing abuse at the Police. I'm sure they are used to him by the sounds of it though

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I think its £175 to get car back

Cheap compared to some of my escapades over the years o_O

·
Super Moderator
15,689 Posts
at least he only hurt his own car

Reactions: TREG
1 - 20 of 27 Posts