GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi guys

Just thought I should let you all know that one of the users on here - NAZAMS - is a proper scumbag.

He had his car detailed by a local company who spent the best part of a week fully correcting the paint on his car. This isn't a cheap job.

Anyway, NAZAMS bounced the cheque he gave to the company and has refused to take calls from him since. When he does answer the phone and realises it is the company that he owes money to he hangs up and switches his phone off.

His number is ************* and the registration number of his car is *****.

I would ask that the admins leave this post live until he has satisfied his legal and moral obligation by paying the bill. Members here should know the type of person they are dealing with.

The company he owes money to isn't a big company and the money owed to them is significant. People like NAZAM - a small business owner himself, runs a restaurant apparently - shouldn't be allowed to get away with this.

Thanks for reading

I PAY MY BILLS

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Hi guys

Just thought I should let you all know that one of the users on here - NAZAMS - is a proper scumbag.

He had his car detailed by a local company who spent the best part of a week fully correcting the paint on his car. This isn't a cheap job.

Anyway, NAZAMS bounced the cheque he gave to the company and has refused to take calls from him since. When he does answer the phone and realises it is the company that he owes money to he hangs up and switches his phone off.

His number is 0**********and the registration number of his car is ********
I would ask that the admins leave this post live until he has satisfied his legal and moral obligation by paying the bill. Members here should know the type of person they are dealing with.

The company he owes money to isn't a big company and the money owed to them is significant. People like NAZAM - a small business owner himself, runs a restaurant apparently - shouldn't be allowed to get away with this.

Thanks for reading

I PAY MY BILLS
you do realise your IP address is easily tracked from your post? Why hide under new account?

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Find out where his restaurant is, go and eat the value of the detailing work then ask him to sit down for a chat about unpaid bills when you refuse to pay for your meal;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not the owner of the company who he owes money to. I'm a friend, one of many, who is helping him out :) You may see a few posts like this on Skyline/GTR forums etc :)

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Hmm...what this SHOULD teach any business owner is not to bother with invoices for work done......payment on completion is the only way here.
No money=no car....simple.

TT

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
I'm not a member and it's a dynamic IP so it makes no difference.

Besides, nothing in it is defamatory or libellous so trace away...
Fair point. Still why can't you post on your main/normal account?

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
I take it there wasnt any issue with the work carried out? I had a poor experience with a tuner last month. Ended up taking shit advice from him and then e messed up a few things and I still paid him for the work. More fool me!

There you go, just as I'm thinking it, somebody post it

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Thanks Emil for texting and tell me about this

I pay my bills u twat there was no cheque bounced cuz no cheque was given apart from £100 for half work.

I AM NOT PAYING HIM FIR FACKING MY CAR UP

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Post some pics of the defects you claim he's caused....Sounds to me like he's done what you asked him to with a cheap paint job.

Why didn't you talk to him about the work if you weren't happy instead of ignoring his contact and hanging up on him when he's tried to contact you?

If you're not happy with the work there are ways and means of dealing with it, this isn't the way to do it. He wouldn't be pursuing it as hard as he is if he thought he was in the wrong.

I'm a pro detailer and touch wood I've never had a customer issue. With interiors though they can dry and unmask stains that looks like they've been removed when the seats are damp. You won't see it until they are dry. One call would have got that sorted out.

I think what has happened to Marc is unfair and needs sorting out. Why don't you call him, meet him and show him what's wrong with the car if you really think he has caused the issues? He's a decent chap and will sort it out I'm sure. If someone came into your restaurant and had £250 worth of food and gave you £100 and disappeared without explanation you wouldn't be happy would you?

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Mods can this tread be locked.

The car has been booked with a PROFESSIONAL DETAILER AND HE WILL PUT BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURE THEN WE CAN SEE WHO IS A TOTAL ****?!!!!

I will be back next week so let's STOP the little girls stuff. DO YOUR JOB RIGHT. HE IS ONLY A BEGINNER I WAS A FOOL FOR GIVING HIM THER CAR IN FIRST PLACE.

1 - 20 of 189 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.