GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
31,797 Posts
i'm going, its supposed to be a good day out, and some good bargains can be had, apparently the live show was a bit shit last 2 years running

mook

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Its a very good show. My boss has free ticket entitlement but the bugger isnt interested in going so hasnt applied. Not bad for a company that makes patterns for F1 & Le Mans:mad:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Not a bad show.

Should be good for Skyline fans this year.
Sumo 33, Duke 33 and Keiths 32 all in attendance.

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Tim-will you be there yourself? I'm going to be there on the sunday,and don't want to sound funny,but chance i could just watch your cars and Keith's being turned on (sounds funny) and moved,never seen any of them in real life yet!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Been every year for about the past 5-6 years. Not going this year, its just to similar now and it gets too busy. The weekends are poor because its far too busy to see anything (been once). The trade days are well better but they seem to have relaxed on the need for proof of trade as last year there were a lot of families around.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
i found thay last year on friday loads of kids:mad: i meen how can you get a proper look at the ladys when theres a school trip in the way:chuckle:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Tim-will you be there yourself? I'm going to be there on the sunday,and don't want to sound funny,but chance i could just watch your cars and Keith's being turned on (sounds funny) and moved,never seen any of them in real life yet!
I'll be there Thursday.
Not sure about the others but my car will only be on static display.

You need to go to Pod on 6th May.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Im an IT Consultant - just moved from Exeter to Poole for a new job I started just before christmas - im working nr Alder Hills :)

Im gonna be driving up to the show too and I was wondering if you had a spare seat? I would be more than happy to pay towards fuel costs - if that is ok with you?

If not don't worry :D

I might pop into your shop and check it out next week as i could do with a few bits for the missus car.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts