GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just managed to get 2 admission tickets, 2 sprint tickets, 1 track session and one car pass all for FREE off a guy on the gti-r list as he can't make it.

One small prob i'm not driving the sunny so anyone wanna lend me a car:D ? Andy... what about the GTS? Lisa... your sunny? I promise to stop the car on the track and run back if I see a tree!!!:D :p

Luke

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
you what.....borrow my sunny!!!! ha ha.....after all the money I paid on track time and you get it all for free....dream on sunshine..;)

·
Registered
335 Posts
YOU ARE NOT WORTHY

OF THE GTS!

Got a Toyota Exiv which can be yours if you want it:D
You can do Taxi in your spare time:smokin:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GTS

Yeah but Andy says the GTS a real biatch to drive so if I crash it will be expected:D

Luke

p.s. What about your Evo Rob?:D

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sunny

When Tony replaced the seals on the slave cylinder he didn't replace a washer that needs changing and its weeping fluid. Havn't had time to get a replacement and also can't be arsed... so no I havn't crashed it:p

Luke

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Trax stuff

Kushty...

Just got sent through my FREE stuff for Trax so...

1 sprint ticket for Andy, 1 sprint ticket for Dave and 1 track session for Lisa, only prob Lisa is that it's for 9:20 so quite early and briefings at 8 summit. Still want it????

See how nice am you lot! And to think none of you would lend lil' ol' me a car... can't see why:rolleyes:

Luke

1 - 13 of 13 Posts