GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
Hope you all dont mind me posting here but I need some help...

My son leaves school this June and as you may know, the dreaded prom transport issue has arisen.

My son loves skylines.... all types, absolutely loves them.
At the modified madness show last september there were a couple of the new models and we couldn't get him away from them.
This leads me to my question...
Are there any owners out there in the hampshire area who would be prepared to take this young nutcase to his prom ?
June 23rd Eastleigh to Winchester
We would of course pay for the job in hand as long as we could verify who you are etc etc as we dont want to send our 16 yr old off with any tom dick and harry !

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
Hello
Hope you all dont mind me posting here but I need some help...

My son leaves school this June and as you may know, the dreaded prom transport issue has arisen.

My son loves skylines.... all types, absolutely loves them.
At the modified madness show last september there were a couple of the new models and we couldn't get him away from them.
This leads me to my question...
Are there any owners out there in the hampshire area who would be prepared to take this young nutcase to his prom ?
June 23rd Eastleigh to Winchester
We would of course pay for the job in hand as long as we could verify who you are etc etc as we dont want to send our 16 yr old off with any tom dick and harry !
If you click on the contact us button at the bottom of the page and send a msg it will go through to the club and we could help you out that way, this is of course a public forum :thumbsup: But I do not see a problem as we have done things like this before.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts