GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a r34 rb20de auto and its depressing.So Ive decided to take it off the road and convert it to a rb26dett, I was looking up theIAN H R34 GTT website with the convesion and now know i can use r33 engine with a r34 gtt gearbox. I was wondering would anyone know a parts list needed and what to look out for

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
Yeah, getting it all bolted in the car is pretty easy, its the wiring etc that is the harder part.

·
Registered
867 Posts
i know hw depressing a 2l engine can be, im doing a gts to gtr conversion at the moment, its a r33 with a gtr32 engine in it, there is alot to change, are the brakes 4 stud or 5 stud, if 4 then you need gts-t brakes and calipers to, for a 2 litre engine conversion you will need gtst subframe and engine mounts because the gts-t mounts are stronger, gts-t gearbox,prop-shaft{cos the 2litre 1 is to small for the gear box,}rear differential, all hubs and brakes/discs,accelerator cable,intercooler and all pipes,fuel pumps, ecu and engine loom,and front loom that still has air-con box on it. im sure theres sum things that i missed.you might have to modify fuel pump and also the sump if you cant get a gts-t one,but not hard.if your car is not a turbo then you will have to cut slots where the wash bottle sits and underneath where the induction kit sits for the intercooler pipes. theres alot more involved to, pm for details and pics,will help if can.damn! neva wrote a essay this good in my life!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts