GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All.

Much to my surprise and delight privilege have come back with an offer that truly reflects the market value of my old car.:D :D
So now on the hunt for another R33 GTR as the cheque should be here end of next week.
I know there are a few for sale but if you know of any good ones for sale then please let me know.
mail me on [email protected].
Cash waiting and prepared to travel for the right car.
Hope you enjoyed the show at the NEC. Did anyone see the girl on the HKS stand?? I am truly speechless. Mail me for infos. Peter E, Paul J and Ian hill know what I am on about. Dead heat in a zeppelin race!!!

Nick.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep you got it right dudes

we had a Jolly good time up there.
as delboy would say lovely JUBBLY.
poor pete nearly keeled over. Paul Jackson was hummig quietly to himself on the way home, so good knows what he was thinking!
Needless to say the HKS stand was Jammed and Jovial.
I must track her down.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Nick

Hi Nick

We spoke a couple of days ago about my 96 GTR near Manchester. Are you still planning on coming up some time this week or weekend? If could keep me posted, and we could arrange some time to meet up.

Regards

Chris
(07770) 572665

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes Chris

and I was going to call you.
We are going to be in the bradford area on Sunday to look at a GTR so why don't we meet up then as it can't be too far from Manchester.
Only time I will be up north for a while and I have some cash burning a hole...Plus I get nose bleeds when I go past watford so it can be a a pain :D :D
My email is [email protected].

Nick

·
Registered
336 Posts
Lucky me !!

Have you guys got her phone number ?? No !! LOL must be me then.

Gary.
MM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts