GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm a kiwi living in Germany and are going back to NZ in one year to live. I was hoping to get a new GTR at that time. Now that they are stopping production in August I have been going crazy trying to order one through Nissan New Zealand - but nobody there is up on the latest news and final edition models/ specs and I feel Iam losing my window and basically getting a run around.

I would store the car until my return.

So my question to all you Skyline experts is: Is ther someone I can contact directly with regard to importing into NZ and that is familiar to exactly what models are available and that can place an order for me. Reading through many forums and just searching web sites it looks like there are no "Nur" or "N1" spec's left - Is this true?

Is there an M Spec Nur (with the leather and ripple control suspension etc) with the N1 engine and is this called a GTR M Spec N1? and are they available?

Is there a GTR VS2 Nur and is this called a GTR VS2 N1? and are they available.

Are the GTRT M Specs still available?

I appreciate any help here. I hope to be an owner very soon.

Russell

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
NUR

Hi,

The order has been already stopped because of the limited edition of 1000.
Nissan press-released on 24th January, and all the 1000 cars has sold within the day.
Now I have ordered 4 V-specII NUR's, and two are left.
One is Bayside Blue and another is Black Pearl.
M-spec NUR has already sold, and all I can do is try to find the cancellation car.
For detailed information, please refer to
http://www.prospec-ms.co.uk/stocks/c0059.html

Yours,
Shin

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

Ian. Thanks for putting me onto Shin. He was a great help and my chances of aquiring a Nur are 100% better than yesterday.

Cheers.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thankyou Shin

Iam posting this to let everyone know what a great help Shin was in securing a V Spec11 Nur for me. I would have never got one without him - especially seen there were only a couple left. As there were no M Spec Nur's left, the factory will upgrade mine to M Spec standard + other small mod's.

The car will be built about July and then go to NZ. I think it will be the only one going to NZ - I'm not sure.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Your car

will be awesome .You must post some pictures+Specs
when you get it .

I supose the months are going to be running in slow motion until you get it !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts