GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello rite i am nearly at the stage where i need new front and rear discs and pads all round but i dont know what to go for??? this is where you come in! its for a R32 gts-t by the way. i was looking to get a set of DBA front discs and standard rear 1s so does anybody know then best place to get these from? or even better ones for around the same money or cheaper. and i dont know what pads to get or from where:confused: would like some better ones than standard. please help!! thankyou

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
can ne1 help? just been given some prices for the DBA 4000 series discs for the front at £148 per dics! and they want 160 quid for some front pads! eeep lol any 1 know were i can get some other discs n pads for a better price?

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
theres no such thing as cheap GTR discs i'm afraid. i bought some reground ones a while back, but the DBA's wewre the cheapest alternative

Ferrodo pads 2500 are a good/cheap option

mook

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol yeh i guessed they wernt gonna be cheap i saw the advert for the dba 1s and it said 148 quid silly me thought they were for the pair lmao! what are the ebc red stuff pads like? found a front set for £70 seems a good price to me. thanks for your help anyway mooki :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts