GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just tried ordering stuff from the GTROC shop at this link clubshop.co.uk/gtrocshop/ but it bombed out when I tried to checkout with a statement to the effect that the GTROC shop was no longer available from the web site and that it had "expired" :confused:

So, how do I order fleeces, caps and the like ? Need to know as my son has them on his Christmas list and the missus says I had better get them or else :eek: .....

Ian

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
I think the link is being re-sorted to the online ordering system Ian. I have seen the new website and all the clothing items were there. Just need it up and running

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Paul, Fuggles,

Santa's reputation is on the line here :chuckle:

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
What about these:
04068pg

Normally they retail at £33
GTROC members will be able to buy them for about £20-£25 delivered. We're just working on the final details next week and wil have something available very soon.

:)

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Santa's a happy man

Yep, Santa's reputation is back on track :chuckle:

Package should be delivered this week :)

All I need to do now is figure out what to get the wife for Christmas .... didn't think she'd appreciate a GTROC fleece :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Call Paramount Embroidery on 01297 631955.
The guy there, Dean, will sort out all your
Yep, he sorted me out for my son and me :thumbsup: not too sure about the wife though ....

.... do you think he does GTROC stuff in the style of Ann Summers underwear :eek: :chuckle:

.... Fuggles and Co. .... now there is a marketing idea .... G-Strings with GTROC embroidered on the front :smokin:

Good job the wife's not reading this .... :chuckle:

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Tried Paramount, waste of time, who ever I spoke to does'nt know what they sell, the sizes, or any usefull info. Santa insn't bringing any GTR tops to my boys.

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,598 Posts
Tried Paramount, waste of time, who ever I spoke to does'nt know what they sell, the sizes, or any usefull info. Santa insn't bringing any GTR tops to my boys.
It would have been Dean you spoke to, (as he is a one man band).
The problem may be the choice of garments he can get, the choice is huge.

He knows what we usually offer to club members and so I can't see why there may have been a problem. The only thing he can't advise on over the phone is sizes.

What was it you was after?

I'll can help.

Your boy's won't miss out. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got Dean on the phone and he was most helpfull, but there again I knew exactly what I wanted as I quoted the old club shop. You may want to look at the old defunct shop at this link index, find what you want, and then talk to Dean.

That's what I did and he promised the goods would be shipped this week. The only thing he could not supply was the caps as he needs a minimum order of 12 to get going.

Ian

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,598 Posts
I got Dean on the phone and he was most helpfull, but there again I knew exactly what I wanted as I quoted the old club shop. You may want to look at the old defunct shop at this link index, find what you want, and then talk to Dean.

That's what I did and he promised the goods would be shipped this week. The only thing he could not supply was the caps as he needs a minimum order of 12 to get going.

Ian
I think Fuggles has caps still.
PM him! ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts