GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hallo i am Afzal Ghafoerkhan from Suriname (South America)
i need some info can you help me please?
i have a 1999 R34 Gtr and i want to tune it
my car is yet standard but i want to tune it what maximum tuning info for this car can you help me BUT without going INSIDE of the engine?

for info
mail me :[email protected]

Regards
Afzal Ghafoerkhan

·
Registered
318 Posts
afzal said:
hallo i am Afzal Ghafoerkhan from Suriname (South America)
i need some info can you help me please?
i have a 1999 R34 Gtr and i want to tune it
my car is yet standard but i want to tune it what maximum tuning info for this car can you help me BUT without going INSIDE of the engine?

for info
mail me :[email protected]

Regards
Afzal Ghafoerkhan
if you want a car that wont break very often then id take the power to about 420bhp and leave it at that. all you will need is a full exhaust system, de-cat and downpipe, boost controller, power fc and uprated spark plugs. your standard clutch wont last long so get yourself and uprated one ready for when the standard one does go.
my r34 gtr was running 432bhp with these mods and i had no problems.
within the last 6 weeks i have now taken the power in my car to 555bhp, and the car has been off the road more than it has been on. it cost me around £9000 to do this and just 3 weeks after my pistons have melted. the car is in the garage now untill i can afford to fit some forged pistons.
what i am saying is yes you can get 600bhp out of a gtr on standard internal pistons etc, but it aint gonna last very long at all. :squintdan

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Nur or N1 spec, maybe, but not on a stock block AFAIK.

Although some people do run 500 odd on the stock block. A bit of a risk i guess

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,037 Posts
r33 v-spec said:
Nur or N1 spec, maybe, but not on a stock block AFAIK.

Although some people do run 500 odd on the stock block. A bit of a risk i guess

My engine - stock 34 - is 500+ @1.2 bar, stock inside apart from cams, regularly used on track. No problems at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts