GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI
I Need advice or someone who has something for sale? :)
I have a 34 GTR V-spec 2 difrensial that does not work on my car because I have built into 2wd and the Electronics removed. I Have built a system manually to try to control the difrensial ... but it does not work as I hoped can anyone help me?
It is also well recommended 1.5 way difrensial if you like to run fast?
Were can I buy a difrensial thats fits into the original house that I have ?

Thanks

Here is a link to thread:http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/158405-skyline-34-v8.html

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
as the vpsec LSD is active you may have to swap to a non vpsec LSD and non Vspec drive shafts

Yes a 1.5 way LSD will help give you better traction for grip driving and so make you faster

Many of the trader on here who do skyline breaking will be able to supply you a non vspec casing - you can buy 1.5 way lsd from decent traders such as Sumo Power or Newera

I have driven many skylines with many different 1.5 way and 2way diffs and i prefer the ones from tomei, cusco and nismo - many of the JDM diffs are indeed just branded by the company but made by another company such as os giken

if money is not an issue one of the best LSDs on the market is from carbonetic - we have fitted thier 2way diff to our r34 drift car im not sure if they offer a 1.5 way

CARBON CLUTCH - CARBONETIC - ACROSS Official Website

hope that helps

cheers

Lex

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
as the vpsec LSD is active you may have to swap to a non vpsec LSD and non Vspec drive shafts

Yes a 1.5 way LSD will help give you better traction for grip driving and so make you faster

Many of the trader on here who do skyline breaking will be able to supply you a non vspec casing - you can buy 1.5 way lsd from decent traders such as Sumo Power or Newera

I have driven many skylines with many different 1.5 way and 2way diffs and i prefer the ones from tomei, cusco and nismo - many of the JDM diffs are indeed just branded by the company but made by another company such as os giken

if money is not an issue one of the best LSDs on the market is from carbonetic - we have fitted thier 2way diff to our r34 drift car im not sure if they offer a 1.5 way

CARBON CLUTCH - CARBONETIC - ACROSS Official Website

hope that helps

cheers

Lex
Ok thanks :) so ther is no LSD thas fits in that Vspec house I have now ?
I was hoping not to rebuild everything from the start again ;)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How are you trying to control the diff?

I try to use the original electric motors to control the diff as it is original with the GTR 34, using manometers to control the pressure in to the difrensial.
but the pressure seems to increase with the heat and therefore not easy to control:rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts