GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok having had my Skyline for three and a half weeks now, I've been able to drive it exactly twice :( The problem is that the front disks are warped and no-where seems to be able to supply them. The only company that said they could managed to send me the incorrect disks . . twice! :bawling:

So, does anyone know where I can get some 310mm, 55mm Offset Skyline R34 GTT brake disks from? Surely someone must have some lurking at the back of a cupboard somewhere! Any help massively appreciated!

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
MickyB said:
Ok having had my Skyline for three and a half weeks now, I've been able to drive it exactly twice :( The problem is that the front disks are warped and no-where seems to be able to supply them. The only company that said they could managed to send me the incorrect disks . . twice! :bawling:

So, does anyone know where I can get some 310mm, 55mm Offset Skyline R34 GTT brake disks from? Surely someone must have some lurking at the back of a cupboard somewhere! Any help massively appreciated!
i would imagine that most if not all traders on here will be able to get you a set

if not try Middlehurst 0174426681 option 3

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Agreed. Try any one of the traders here. Most will either supply and fit or can supply and dispatch directly to you

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, I will commence ringing immediately! I was originally hoping to get uprated disks - but right now I will settle for just about anything . .

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok results so far :(

GTC - None in stock (can import)
EBC - None in stock (can import)
Sumo Power - None in stock (can import)
Middlehurst - None in stock (can import)

Havent managed to get through to Abby or Pheonix but I'm noticing a pattern . . :bawling:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Allas I already have a very nice set of the 296mm EBC's sitting here and a mechanic who assures me there is no way they will work with my calipers. I'm not really sure whats going on tbh - but I've been told that I definitely need 310mm disks, can anyone spread any light on the reason for this?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts