GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
That's been posted up on here before mate definatly !

I recognise the interior and the front lip on the bumper (which is really nice if anyone knows what it is?)

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
I know that its the same paint as a Nur Engine but the Cam Angle Sensor isnt off an R34 Engine.
Someone at some time has spent alot of money on the car and i doubt if im far from the truth if i say that it has run alot higher horsepower than at present, just look at the plenium, intercooler, fuelrail. these are all frequired to run much more than 470 - 480bhp. If it hasn`t then these parsts are pure overkill.
Have you spoken to the seller? I would be interested to know what turbos its running.
Apart from that it does look pretty tidy.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I know that its the same paint as a Nur Engine but the Cam Angle Sensor isnt off an R34 Engine.
Someone at some time has spent alot of money on the car and i doubt if im far from the truth if i say that it has run alot higher horsepower than at present, just look at the plenium, intercooler, fuelrail. these are all frequired to run much more than 470 - 480bhp. If it hasn`t then these parsts are pure overkill.
Have you spoken to the seller? I would be interested to know what turbos its running.
Apart from that it does look pretty tidy.
Think you are right, different (larger) plenum and huge single throttle body normally point to big HP :)

Ian

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
If its run much higher bhp then you really need to know what is was and service history of some sort will be imperitive. BTW If it is a genuine NUR Engine with internals then they are good for around 500 - 530 bhp. You may be looking at a time bomb waiting to explode.
But then its hard just looking at a picture, i may be way off course. But i think you need to know exactly what your buying. What turbos are on there at present for 470bhp @1.5 bar
For around that money i know of an exellent R33 that is for sale if your interested. PM me if you want details.

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Yeah I recon your right Hodgie ! It's got some very pricey bits on it....triple plate clutch too, defo overkill.

Still it looks nice in the pics and about the right price considering the money that's obviously been thrown at it.

Worth going to see I recon...

I'll have the retrim if you dont like it ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for quick answers! Actually the cars tuning is from Endless
‹†‹É‚ÌGT-R

And of course, change turbos to GTSS or 2540 and you got atleast 500+.
I have talked to the seller of the car and i am just sorting out the funds for this buy (have to sell my V70R).

A 33GTR is ugly thats why im looking for this 32 :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.