GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 GTR that has been mapped, only I dont know what sort of map it has.
Using the cruise control I can flick up and it has 7 map settings, if i then hold down the cancel button for a few seconds it switches to a different setting, the engine light flashes and then when I use the cruise control it only has 3 maps.
Any ideas of what sort of remap this car would have had. It didnt come with any cobb port or anything.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Sounds like it could be ecutek.

Can you be more specific on the settings?

Ecutek mapping more recently would show you the different octane ratings in the water temp gauge and then you would have the adjustable boost levels in the boost gauge

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
It is not Cobb if the engine light flashes and holding down the cancel button does anything different from a brief press. I designed and implemented the map switching for Cobb and the only feedback was in the boost gauge.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have no octane ratings in the water temp gauge. But the engine light defo flashes on brief press of cancel button.
Its like it has two modes, one mode has 7 maps and the other just 3

·
Registered
9,090 Posts
Do you mean map settings or boost settings?

Worth giving litchfield a call and asking if they have any record of your number plate.

If so, it would be worth taking a trip over to have it reflashed to the latest version of the ecutek software - phase 4.

It is streets ahead of the old versions in terms of smoothness and features.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts