GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can somebody on here who lives in Japan, please contact Nissan Japan and find out how much these parts are in Yen (I carnt find a e-mail address on their website). They are the part numbers from FAST for the MFD

24822+A - Meter Assy
24869BB - Screw (x4)
24869BA - Screw
24869BD - Screw (x2)
24859BC - Screw
24898M - Circuit Board
24856M - Display Unit Meter
24817M - Finisher
24861 - Bulb
24859 - Circuit Case - Upper
24858 - Circuit Case - Lower
24857 - Display Housing
24824M - Switch Assy - Multi Display
24861+A - Bulb (x2)
24036 - Loom (Says Audio, but I think its the loom for the MFD)

Im mainly interested in the Circuit Board, Finisher, Switch Assy - Multi Display, and loom, but would like prices for all of them.

I want to see what the difference is in price from Nissan UK and Nissan Japan, if any. I have E-mailed Middlehurst with the same request. Just have to wait for a reply.

Also if there is anybody on here who can get genuine parts at a discount (i.e. somebody who works in a garage and can get parts at trade prices) please let me know what price thay can get the items at. Ideally i could do with somebody in Japan and somebody else in the UK.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Diabolus.

3,663 Posts
These arent full part numbers. just the numbers from the pictures on the Fast C/D.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Prices will be very similiar...unless you go to Middlehurst...that is if you consider 1 JPY=1GBP...So a part that cost Y1000 will cost 10 GBP! :eek:

Trust me Middlehurst will even be higher...:puke:

Unfortunately to get parts in Japan they usually ask for a copy of your title, or in your case a DeReg doc...plus like others have said, there's not enough info above!!!

:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
These arent full part numbers. just the numbers from the pictures on the Fast C/D.
Exactly! When you have the partial partnumbers (that you have written above) in the list to the left in FAST you have to press F5 to get the full partnumbers. For example like this:

24861 Bulb should be 24861-AA410

Hope it helps. :)

/P

3,663 Posts
e-mail me the complete numbers and I will price them, We ship from Japan once a week, This includes NISSAN parts

My e-mail addy is [email protected]

Mark

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
If you send us another inquiry with the complete part numbers, we can price up and send direct from Japan. We ship parts direct, daily - Likely to be 25-50% cheaper than in UK.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts