bliz cold air feed
opm bucket seats
opm swade steering wheel

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
have a problem with my car
right when i went down the buybass as i was going over 70mph steering wheel started moving to the right but car was still going strate? WTF? faster i whent the more it moved? and when i slowed down it came back to normal? HELP (this has only started to do this when i did the tracking because i got some tenshon rods )

·
Registered
261 Posts
have a problem with my car
right when i went down the buybass as i was going over 70mph steering wheel started moving to the right but car was still going strate? WTF? faster i whent the more it moved? and when i slowed down it came back to normal? HELP (this has only started to do this when i did the tracking because i got some tenshon rods )
Sounds like something is becoming loose from the vibration at higher speeds :/ very worrying, i wouldn't drive the car at all till you find out fits wrong.

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Welcome, always nice to see a Skyline of yet another R35 joining the forum!

:D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
carnt seem to get Any pics up . but if any one would like to go on my facebook and uplaode some that would be good : ) Andrew Hawes.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
also need help on alloys iv got 19ich dears which are too big for me as doing time attack next year . must be some one that will swap looking for 17s/18s manny thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts