GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My neighbour has just bought a GT-R in DMG identical to mine.

Pretty annoyed as thought it was illegal to do such a thing :bawling: least now anyone moaning about a speeding GT-R... yeh well it was him.

Guess should take it as a compliment really and will have someone to chat about the GT-R with, I'll open up with the gearbox stories and follow that on with the steering lock ECUs that should get him listening :D

·
Registered
339 Posts
It's handy having one the same colour close by as you can just blame each other if there's any complaints .

There use to be another black one 2 miles away that drove the same road every day :)

·
Administrator
31,835 Posts
Walk around it tutting and the. Ask him if its had the circlips done and when he says no, say "and you're still driving it?" look at him, shake your head and slowly walk away.

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
I bought my mrs a c class sport 9 months ago. Three months later her mum bought one in the same colour and my mrs was pretty pissed, then one month ago her Aunty went and bought one too, she wants rid now!

·
Registered
522 Posts
At least you will have something interesting to talk about rather than the usual neighbourly chit chat shite!

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Guy moved in next door with one - sadly he did not like to talk cars - he has sold up and moved elsewhere - I do not miss him!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Look at it this way.... If you ever need a spear part you don't have to very that far lol.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
One of my neighbours has a prius... Would much rather another GTR in the Hood... However you now know that you have to be at least a stage above him.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's got a carbon spoiler and certainly the tone of a y-pipe so it's minimum Stage 1 mine is Stage 4.25.

I've not been and had a proper look but he went out earlier and I heard it wasn't standard.

I'll have to go Stage 5 now or upgrade to DBA bumpers :D

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Haha quality. Let the modding war commence! I wonder if you could be the first street in the country to have two 8 second GTRs by the end!

·
R35 Section manager
11,169 Posts
Perfect for any car thief why have 1 Gtr when you can have 2?!

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
LOL keeping up with the EAndy's !!

I could just say you should have bought a "proper" colour one then but I know Paul will help advice you of a change the colour.

Hey another positive thing would be the Sunday morning stereo effect of simultaneously revving them

:)

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Can't wait till I'm hungover at the weekend, half-asleep and I hear a GT-R start up and instantly think someone is stealing mine.

I've already advised the owner how to clear out the water in the boot seals.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Just need to advise hom now on the clicky wheels,squealy front brakes,rattley caliper pins,clinky rear pads,shit paint,discs that crack,gearboxes that cause nothing but trouble,worry and expense and noisy knackered bellhousings and i reckon you will have a friend for life!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts