·
Vendor
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
JH Pilots SVM's Medusa to improve last year standing 1km run of 208 mph

With No launch John puts his foot down in "Testing" :D

Result

Standing 1km (0.62 mile) 213.217mph

Today Race logic will certify the run :) we will post certification asap.

More tweaks will follow this week in readiness for RAF Marham 1 mile event at the weekend :squintdan
See if we can take the time off the 30-130 Evo champ
also have a crack at the 1mile record:nervous:

kk

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I think John has a really good chance of taking some more silverware this weekend if it stays dry :thumbsup:

·
Vendor
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think John has a really good chance of taking some more silverware this weekend if it stays dry :thumbsup:
hope So :chuckle::chuckle:

His car is super fast imo...Another stat from Testing

0-200km/h (0-124mph) 5.53 secs :flame:
That is Quick for an R35GTR that is carrying more weight than OEM

kk

·
Vendor
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

John has a strong foundation to move forward The recorded Speed is a gauge for testing Your GTR's :) with the help of V-box
as said the car wasn't launched on this occasion , A test of "Pulling power" over 1km
KK

·
Registered
9,080 Posts
Don't think launching would make any difference to the top speed, in the same way that ET in a quarter is irrelevant, the top speed is only a function of power.

Nice numbers though. I remember when the F40 came out, the headline performance figure was 0-124mph in 12 seconds!

·
Vendor
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Don't think launching would make any difference to the top speed, in the same way that ET in a quarter is irrelevant, the top speed is only a function of power.

Nice numbers though. I remember when the F40 came out, the headline performance figure was 0-124mph in 12 seconds!
I agree, But i thought i would say what he did :)

The graph shows a very poor 0-60 a stock GTR would of given him a run lol

Testing continues :)

Nissan R35 0-124mph in 5.53sec's Headline news and so matter of fact these days Lol

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Not me mate, I did a 6.4 30-130 on vbox when I did a pull the weekend, miles away from the record.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts