GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a new set of alloys. The previous owner obviously took no care of his alloys as they are pitted,etched and look as if the have been rubbed up against more than one kerb . A set of NISMO alloys are TOOOO expensive at this time. Can anyone suggest someone who can supply a good set of alloys which are in keeping with the car.

Stewart

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Hi There,

Try having a look at the Yokohama AVS Model 5,6 & 7s or the Volk Racing range(...which build the Nismo wheels). As for someone in the UK to provide them...try Abbey as I have heard good things about them in terms of supply times!

Best of luck

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Regrinding

Stewart,

Have you looked into getting them reground? That way you could save up for a set of Nismos. There are quite a few people who do this and some will even come to you. Failing that Abbey Motorsport have a guy that does it but your wheels will need to sent away.

BTW - Fell asleep at the wheel on Sunday and now need two new tyres plus 1 or 2 new wheels. Shit!

John

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wheels!

Hi Stuart,
I'm after some R33 GTR rims on a tight budget so if you're planning on getting rid of your old ones, let me know!

Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts