GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just to let all my friends here know that I'm sorry I haven't been posting much recently. Wife delivered our 1st child, a bouncing baby boy at 12:54am this morning.

Thanks for all the good wishes and hopefully I'll meet you all again soon and bore you all to tears with baby talk!

Thanks for all the support.

Jim

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Congratulations on the new arrival Jim, and a big Well Done for your other half.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Well Done Jim and Wife, hope to c u the three of u soon......

CONGRATULATIONS MATE FROM ME AND CAROLINE

:D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Big congrats Jim and Mrs Gill!!!!

Name?
Weight?
Eyes?

Come on - I'm female - I need more information!!!!!

When do I get a cuddle (off your sprog - not you!!!)

Caroline

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all!

It's been a busy 2 days and I am bushed. Gonna hit the sack now but just for you Caroline:

no name yet (full debate going on!)
7lb 14oz
jet black eyes and hair (at the moment)

Look forward to a 'new baby forces sale of beloved R34' ad coming soon! lol

Thanks again and I apologise for this being totally nothing to do with Skylines :)

All this going on and I still get time to post and reply to PM's eh Glen? Amazing

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Daddy

Jim.

Re PM me. I accidentally deleted a few new PM's the other day. I have asked Alan to re send me one as well. This 30 PM limit has made me a bit DELETE happy :rolleyes: .

glen

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bless ya Glen, only a subtle jibe mate :) PM limit is a pain, tried to send you one a few times but kept saying your inbox was full lastweek. Gulp!

I'll send ya one 2moro when I feel I can see my keyboard and spell correctly (absolutely knack£$%d!)

Are you going to Gaydon meet? Might see you there chap.

Nite nite all

Jim

·
Registered
38 Posts
jimsgill said:

Look forward to a 'new baby forces sale of beloved R34' ad coming soon! lol
Can I place my reservations 1st? I promise I'll take gd care of her for you :D Hehe

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BIG THANKS!

Thanks to all for the kind words and emails and a special thanks to the special few that sent lovely cards (Caroline and Si especially).

Little lad is doing great and I am getting no sleep whotsover! He's already started clutching for my car keys! Bless!
Mum is fine too. I've got to get back to work soon to help pay for all the nappies!

Take care folks. See you all soon

Jim :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts