GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone here im so jealous of u for all owning the greatest cars god ever invented ive wanted a skyline since i saw an R-32 about 6 yrs ago so i better get saving for a tv2 blue R-34 skyline V-Spec mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D Dave

·
Registered
905 Posts
mmmmmmmm......When I was 14 I had a Firebird freestyler BMX, it was well smart, and only cost me 15 quid secondhand....;)

Si

But I suppose at least I could ride it everyday...;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanx to those who welcomed me and hi to those who didnt i may be young but im sure u were were i am once and sadly ure too stuck up or old to remember those days :) thanx dave

·
Registered
905 Posts
OOOps!!!!

Hiya Dave

I'm replying using my husband's access cos I'm locked out.

Unfortunately, you just kinda got in the middle of a touchy subject - bit of a history thing (with another laddy - you know who you are!!!)

We HAVE all been there (I had a Renault 5, old W reg - yuk, yuk, yuk)

AND, we are all a friendly bunch really, and sorry you got off with a few of us on the wrong footing:rolleyes: ...what are we like?!!

Blowdog - good on ya for pulling us into line - smacked bums all round!!!:p

Caroline (Elvira):smokin:

WELCOME DAVE

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanx alot i love the skyline and am always searchimg for stuff on the net about them just unluckky to get in the middle of an argument but i just want every1 to know that im not just sum kid whos played gran turismo and decided i want 1 i do have a lot to do with cars and am always goin to diffrent events like york dragway santa pod etc etc with 200+ club and other clubs

:) Dave

1 - 18 of 18 Posts