GTR Forum banner

New C-West kit for the R34GTT

5K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Goose 
#1 ·
I picked up the Skyline from the body shop on Saturday afternoon, so I had to stop on the way back and take some pictures:smokin:

Just waiting for a larger FMIC and then I can fit a new mesh grill:)

See less See more
#11 ·
Look what turned up by courier on Friday

So I just had to fit it;)

I mean I didn't want to fit a carbon bonnet...........but I needed to let all that heat out in this hot weather............honestly:eek:

Not taking any chances of the bonnet flipping up @ TOTBV so I fitted these flush bonnet catches. Not a five minute job I can tell you:eek:

Above all - It's a GTT:cool:

Well as I had the camera out, why not take some more pictures:)

The carbon bonnet lip was an extra and I have got some carbon eyebrows........but they seem to have got mislayed somewhere:(

The car might look clean, but it needs a damn good polish before JAE. Now where has Honey gone..........

#14 ·
Lol - yes they are ROTA GTR's, I put the stickers on to wind one or two people up:D

There is only a slight rubbing on the top of the front inner plastic arch on full suspension deflection, but only once in a Blue moon so I can live with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.