GTR Forum banner

61 - 80 of 123 Posts

Registered
Thinking about it 3.8 dont sound right for g25 660s mate on pump, Wilfy only went 3.6 at jm1300r on race fuel
My gt30s gtr runs 4.3s on ethanol at 930 whp
Dont shoot the messenger
Thers hp and hp :unsure:

Registered
Discussion Starter #62
Dont shoot the messenger
Thers hp and hp :unsure:
馃槀馃ぃ Lol
Just seems very quick for pump fuel on relatively small turbos

I'm only a simple country boy what would I know pal 馃ぃ馃槀lmfao

Will get a few back to back runs in at full beans on pump and see best she will do

I did several runs In my other one and 4.28 was my absolute best ever

Registered
For reference I did 4.19s 100-200 km/h (dragy verified) at ~850 crank HP in My GT-R after latest set of mods.(accidently lowered boost and forgot I had done it lol). Full-tilt it was around 1080 crank HP on E85. Unfortunately only did some so-so pulls on max boost before I unloaded the car. So yeah you will get into 3s for sure.

Registered
Discussion Starter #64
For reference I did 4.19s 100-200 km/h (dragy verified) at ~850 crank HP in My GT-R after latest set of mods.(accidently lowered boost and forgot I had done it lol). Full-tilt it was around 1080 crank HP on E85. Unfortunately only did some so-so pulls on max boost before I unloaded the car. So yeah you will get into 3s for sure.

I don't know but I've done loads of pulls at 840 hp dyno dynamics dyno and on hub dyno made 812 atw and it did a best of 100-200 kph in 4.8 seconds on pump fuel
Then on race fuel 928 whp pulled 4.3 best pull

I would expect high 3s in my new one at 1080 whp pump fuel and low 3s or very high 2s at 1326 whp on race fuel

I use a vbox though not a draggy as I like all the data in front of me of the whole pull distance, speed and time and can disect it all on a pc

Registered
Well Rocky and Buzz and Ian all have 8 sec cars and go low 3's , so to run 8's you need to be around 3.5, I think Ian is in the 2's

Registered
Discussion Starter #66 (Edited)
Well Rocky and Buzz and Ian all have 8 sec cars and go low 3's , so to run 8's you need to be around 3.5, I think Ian is in the 2's
There's pulling low 3s on race fuel though mate not pump fuel
I don't know what they gain but mine gains another 250 hp on ethanol

My other gtr ethanol adds 120 hp and takes 100-200 kph from 4.8 to 4.3 seconds so half a second gained

Registered
Discussion Starter #67
Just had a look buzz and rocky both in the 2s now on ethanol 馃槷馃槷

Registered
JamieP on GT30,s stock cams and ecutek ran 3.33 but its on syvecs now so should be a tad quicker. Thats on the road on 20" road tyres.

Registered
Discussion Starter #69 (Edited)
JamieP on GT30,s stock cams and ecutek ran 3.33 but its on syvecs now so should be a tad quicker. Thats on the road on 20" road tyres.
I saw that on the Switzer's on ethanol I saw his dyno run video aswell but I forget what it's making now atw ?

Just had a look srd1200r so I assume 1200 hp for 3.3

Jamie's gt30s will be vastly different to mine, there very low lag in mine so must be on a small turbine housing the old svm gtx ones for stock manifold, 928 whp on ethanol and they maxed out flow can see it on dyno plot it flatlines

Registered
Discussion Starter #70
My road gtr svm gt3071 turbos, full boost 3500 rpm
Ex Ryan g gtr

Registered
Im sure Jamies is well over 1000 on pump and 1200 on E85 on syvecs (figures approx) see I think of E85 as a pump fuel! Because it is, all over europe, if your going to buy a tin of fuel, buy a proper fuel and make a ton more power :unsure:

Registered
Discussion Starter #73
Im sure Jamies is well over 1000 on pump and 1200 on E85 on syvecs (figures approx) see I think of E85 as a pump fuel! Because it is, all over europe, if your going to buy a tin of fuel, buy a proper fuel and make a ton more power :unsure:
Yeah it's all mapped and ready to go when I get some e85
But pump fuel to me is v power, which to be honest after just looking mine made 1080 whp on vpower so should be into the 3s on pump easily I'd of thought

Will do more pulls soon and see where it's at full chat on pump, if it doesn't get into the 3s though on pump then there's something not right as 1080 whp should do it

I've only driven it twice so early days lol

Registered
Discussion Starter #75
Just looking at comparison against my other gtr, from 100 mph onwards as starting in second gear and not highest rpm shift has possibly cost me some time in the green one as turbos are massive and do spool alot later than my other car

100-140 mph 3.3 seconds green gtr 1080 whp
100-140 mph in 4 seconds road gtr 928 whp

I would say 0.7 seconds is about right given the extra 152 hp

Once dry and can get at track again will do more pulls first gear start and max rpms and hopefully be in the 3s 100-200 kph

Registered
In case you don't already. Make sure to put traction control in R-mode to prevent the car from pulling power due to potential trouble with traction. In N-mode it is way to sensitive.

Registered
Discussion Starter #77
In case you don't already. Make sure to put traction control in R-mode to prevent the car from pulling power due to potential trouble with traction. In N-mode it is way to sensitive.
I thought transmission had to be in normal mode with syvecs ?
I will try it r mode same as engine as it's definately pulling boost in lower gears I saw it do it briefly while hanging on lol

The run I did everything was in normal mode

Registered
He will be running syvecs TC , but its prob quicker with tc off and drive it.

Registered
Discussion Starter #80
He will be running syvecs TC , but its prob quicker with tc off and drive it.
Your spot on mate I need it on R R OFF

I had all 3 on normal FFS 馃槀馃ぃ lol

It went out of my head I was thinking tc should be in normal but it's off

61 - 80 of 123 Posts