GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mods please leave this here for just a little while as not everyone knows where to find our sub forum !!

just a quick heads up particularly to the proud new owners of the MY17 cars that as yet may not be aware of just how thin and soft there paint is and just how it can be protected

heres an in depth prep of a new GTR by us giving it the very best start in life

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/503737-my-17-gtr-new-car-preparation.html

thanks in advance

Paul

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey Paul

We spoke on the phone and you were great but just too far away from me

Looks amazing at what you did to the Car just a few particular questions:

Are the tail lights and the outside area of the tail lights (the 4 circles) protected?

Is the spoiler fully protected (the underside and the legs) not just the top part?

Are the gtr logo fenders on the left and right side protected?

The thin rear metal bumper protected?

I went to Topaz purely based on convience to get a full coverage ppf. On the surface everything was great then looked at the individual areas and found that the areas mentioned above were not protected.

Is it because of the way that ppf is applied and cannot reach those areas and it cannot be applied to certain surfaces?

I just want to make sure before I go nuts at them.

Many thanks.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Paul

We spoke on the phone and you were great but just too far away from me

Looks amazing at what you did to the Car just a few particular questions:

Are the tail lights and the outside area of the tail lights (the 4 circles) protected?

Is the spoiler fully protected (the underside and the legs) not just the top part?

Are the gtr logo fenders on the left and right side protected?

The thin rear metal bumper protected?

I went to Topaz purely based on convience to get a full coverage ppf. On the surface everything was great then looked at the individual areas and found that the areas mentioned above were not protected.

Is it because of the way that ppf is applied and cannot reach those areas and it cannot be applied to certain surfaces?

I just want to make sure before I go nuts at them.

Many thanks.
thats kind of like moaning at burger king because your mcdonalds tastes crap

if you have issues take them up with topaz fella we wont be getting involved

Paul

1 - 3 of 3 Posts