GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am talking a friend into a Skyline R33 or R34. other than looks what is better and why?. Please only use facts or experience not opinions. Thank you.

·
R35 Section manager
11,259 Posts
Nothing in it-go for the one you like the look of and can afford

·
Registered
237 Posts
The 34 or the two of them if he can't make his mind up.There both great cars but I would buy the 34 over the 33 any day,notting wrong with the 33s I have one I just think the 34 is a lot better car in my opinion and if he buys the 33 and then decides he likes the 34 he will find it hard to move on and will end up with two anyway;) so buy a 34 because you get used to the 33 after a while and then start thinking maybe I really like the 34 so just get it over and done with and buy the 34,well that's what happened me and now I like the 32s:blahblah::blahblah: I know, there all great car and I am sure he will be happy with whatever one he goes for .

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,203 Posts
Hi I am talking a friend into a Skyline R33 or R34. other than looks what is better and why?. Please only use facts or experience not opinions. Thank you.
The R34 is newer and has a number of upgrades over the R33 (a quick Search should turn them up).

However one costs twice the price of the other so you'd get a pretty special 33 for the price of a 34.

Of course there's no easy answer so it would depend on what your friend wants. Perhaps if you gave a few more clues people could advise better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts