GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Changed the look of my GTR with a new front splitter rear diffuser carbon duck tail boot and colour code.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Have you...er.........have you coloured in the raised text on your tyres yourself?

Have you bought white and red and literally coloured them in? Literally coloured them in....with paint...that you bought...and sat there and painted them?

Also, why have you put blacks tights over your headlights? Do you not like seeing where you are going at night?

You could have had the same effect for a lot cheaper by poking yourself in the eye before embarking on a journey.

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Have you...er.........have you coloured in the raised text on your tyres yourself?

Have you bought white and red and literally coloured them in? Literally coloured them in....with paint...that you bought...and sat there and painted them?

Also, why have you put blacks tights over your headlights? Do you not like seeing where you are going at night?

You could have had the same effect for a lot cheaper by poking yourself in the eye before embarking on a journey.
I take it you are not impressed then

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i say, one feels you may be taking the Michael there a wee abit Flynn.
However i see that you are from Sheffield... So your negative/persermistic attitude is understandable.
All is forgiven

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts

FPMSL!!!! :bowdown1:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Haha.. I think it looks cool !:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Carbon Carbon Carbon :( So common nowadays, being young stereotypically I should love it, but I hate the stuff.

Cannot even find a kit for the GT-R that's not in Carbon, so I had to buy a Knightracer kit and get it painted over the carbon.

I wish carbon would hurry up and become yesterdays news, and before you tell me about weight reduction. You are right, but they still do not get it painted do they.

·
Registered
9,736 Posts
Most cheap carbon is wet lay and sometimes does not offer much in way of weight reduction. Also I think all this unpainted carbon bonnets and boot lids makes the car look cheap and something out of max power.

The Nismo Z tune uses carbon but as weight reduction and is painted. F1 cars are made from carbon, so too are DTM cars but you do not see them with unpainted bonnets and bootlids looking like a taxi.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Very nice, certainly makes the car look different. Will that boot still provide the same downforce etc as the original?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Changed the look of my GTR with a new front splitter rear diffuser carbon duck tail boot and colour code.

I love it, I will back read later on but just in case I can not find my answer, from what company is it and how much did it cost you? Is it any better than the one's that came from the factory? I hate to do something that will make my car slower

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Well i say, one feels you may be taking the Michael there a wee abit Flynn.
However i see that you are from Sheffield... So your negative/persermistic attitude is understandable.
All is forgiven
Yes. I'm from Sheffield. We are all a bit persermistic around here......

Thanks for the forgiveness. I'll try not to be a persermist anymore. Damn Sheffield people with their persermistic attitudes, their persermism must have rubbed off on me.

I have to remember, "The glers irs herf furl, nert herf ermty."

·
Registered
540 Posts
Each to their own I say. Fair play to you if that's what you want to do to ya
GT-R.

Its yours and down to you, and as you say if we were all the same what a shyte boring world it would be:chuckle:

I find it a little offensive when other take the piss, but they are also entitled to their opinions......

However Arseholes are the same as Opinions..............

Everyone has one:rolleyes:

L

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
I really like it Sam, done a good job there for not a massive amount of cost, but then again, i've fitted a bodykit and carbon to my car, so my comments might be accused by some of one chav bigging up another chav.

There's been a few purists on here just recently who decide to give those who choose not to be sheep quite a bit of a bashing, ignore the haters, your car do what you want.

Wheels next for you me thinks, would be a nice addition.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts