GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newsflash from yesterdays Autosport show in Birmingham. An official denied all knowledge stating that it was merely some big bloke who had clambered in for a photo opportunity.

Obviously this is just a friendly joke between Tim and James, I was only a bystander:chuckle:

Great show and some lovely cars and equipment there too. RC Developments Time Attack Evo is looking pretty awesome with some extreme chassis mods at the back.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
How on earth did he fit in there :eek: ????
I thought it was strange that "The Crusty Pie" stall had sold out yesterday, that explains it now if Bladey was there.

·
6,821 Posts
That's what I call customizing :bowdown1: :bowdown1: LMAO

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Either Bladey`s losing weight or the GTR`s 3 times the size of the Lambo:D
I still laugh thinking about that time he attempted to get in that Lambo, i think he was only aloud in it as the dealers new that it would be impossible for him to go joyriding.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Looks like a better fit than the Lambo (he he) :nervous: :nervous: :clap: ;) ;)

Hehe, i remember that Alan. No wonder they didnt want James anywhere near the Koenigsegg...:chuckle:

3,666 Posts
I presume bladey has got the sponsorship deal he was trying for.......................

VASELINE , ensures you make a smooth entry..........

and this is not the drifting entry.....

HE HE HE HE HE HE HE

·
Registered
336 Posts
I presume bladey has got the sponsorship deal he was trying for.......................

VASELINE , ensures you make a smooth entry..........

and this is not the drifting entry.....

HE HE HE HE HE HE HE

Do you wanna know how I know you're gay?

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
:p :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :p

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
I see !!!!

I dont come round quite so often so you bitches think you can rip the poor old Blade hey !!!! :D :D :D

It was quite amusing to see the looks on the faces of the people who were all admiring the Duke when I just barged them out the way and jumped (well, fell actually !!! - Tims seat is set lower than my drift car !!) into the car after Stuart and I came up with this brainwave !!! I think its great that Ben Linney actually encouraged me to do it, he said "Be nice for the car to have someone who hasnt broken any gearboxes in it for a change"

We then went on to laugh how so many of the other people involved in the skyline scene are accident prone - you know the sort of thing, wannabe racing drivers ending up on their doors, wannabe dirt riders ending up on their faces - its amazing that the skyline community has any cars working with such people involved !!! :D :D :D

I am glad I got yet another opportunity to sit in one of Tims cars though, it certainly is an amazing piece of kit - nice one fella. As for Big Al ****opvich digging up that picture you are a bad man and will get a spanking next time I see you, and Mr Creed is no better for encouraging him. The nice man with the Koeniggsegg was very fair - he offered to take the seat rails out of the Gallardo if I bought one so I could actually see where I was going, he wasnt sure what to do about the door though as that wouldnt shut if you look at the picture closely and said I might have to eat a few less pies in order not fall out the car on left handers !!! :D :D :D

Im pretty sure I also remember a certain short person with excess hair utter the immortal words when seeing the Koeniggsegg with its "initial delivery spec" long gearlever (so customers can get used to the sequential shift) "Look at the size of its knob" but maybe Im just mixing in some other events where similar has been said repeatedly over the years - Miss Booty going to offer sex advice to the young couple in the tent at JAE was a particular highlight !!!

Anyway, Im off back to my hideyhole so you can caryy on now,

Seeya !!!

:D :D

J.

3,666 Posts
PMSL....

yeah I know...I am only half the man he is...... LOL.

Need to chat to you re Sky+ and dishes.....I might even give you a ride out in my 34 as well.....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts