GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We managed to get hold of this kit for a special project... will reveal soon... ;)

Complete kit consists of:
- Carbon Front Bumper (with IC cooling vents perfect for the massive ETS, Litchfield, SVM Aurora Intercoolers)
- Carbon Front Splitter with undertray and functional air ducting
- Carbon Side Skirts
- Carbon Rear DIffuser
- Fitting kit.

As with all our "KR Hybrid Carbon Aero" range it is incredibly high quality with 100% real carbon fibre, perfect weave consistency, perfect weave pattern and true UV protective gel coat. Pre-Preg (Dry Carbon). Very lightweight and very strong.

·
Vendor
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes not wet lay... we can offer wet lay too which is much cheaper.. but pre-preg is standard for our Hybrid Carbon Range of products.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
So its actual, genuine pre-preg, as in cured in an autoclave under high pressure???

And not resin infused??

·
Vendor
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe the actual terminology is "Out of Autoclave Pre-Preg Carbon Fibre" the next step up will be autoclave which is rather silly for retail/road users due to the costs involved and the retail price will not be practical unless you are a Formula 1 Racing team.

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Looks V Nice, now where is my bank managers phone number!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I believe the actual terminology is "Out of Autoclave Pre-Preg Carbon Fibre" the next step up will be autoclave which is rather silly for retail/road users due to the costs involved and the retail price will not be practical unless you are a Formula 1 Racing team.
Yes exactly!!

So what's the price on these then?

·
Registered
68 Posts
What options do you have for splitters ? Looking for one with functional brake cooling ducts.
Splitters are necessary , Knight racer, Apr, Mine's, Revozport all of them are fine but bear in mind you must attach cooling hoses to the cooling ducts for maximum braking
Consistency, otherwise give up
:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts