GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
Just purchased a carbon front grille blade from Litchfield and was wondering how it fits before I try and probably break something lol

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'd guess thin double sided tape. Or likes of Tiger seal if you want something much more permanent.

Did LM not supply it with fitting instructions?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WEll still no joy finding out how to install this grille blade! tried litchfields a few times but must be really busy as always engaged so pinged over an email but got no reply.

Any more thoughts before I tackle this???

Once I do it I will post how it is done so others wont be stuck trying to find out how, as even good ol google didnt help me!

·
Registered
77 Posts
WEll still no joy finding out how to install this grille blade! tried litchfields a few times but must be really busy as always engaged so pinged over an email but got no reply.

Any more thoughts before I tackle this???

Once I do it I will post how it is done so others wont be stuck trying to find out how, as even good ol google didnt help me!
They were very busy when I dropped my car off before Christmas

I thought you had to take the bumper off to fit this , maybe wrong though 😮

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They were very busy when I dropped my car off before Christmas

I thought you had to take the bumper off to fit this , maybe wrong though 😮
No I think it can stay in place but will get the car out later today when back from work and have a good look around, I think the original grille blade clips in so it needs to be unclipped and hopefully done from the front! if nopt then I will pop off front bumper but thats the last thing I want to do really!!

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
Looks like it clips into place.

again would imagine you have to unclip the bumper to make a good job of it

i looked into the japanese versions. i think only HKS Kansai make this, all the other companies who would traditionally do such items have not released for MY17-20

think i will just leave mine as it is.

Fingers crossed you will get a reply

1 - 20 of 37 Posts