GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
V35

Looks rather like an Alfa to me (not in itself a bad thing)

I wonder when they'll start showing pictures of a real next gen GT-R?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Yeah that's what I thought too - the front shot looks like an Alfa but the rear shot looks like a piece of shit.

Talat.

·
Registered
710 Posts
My mistake, they are 2 separate cars aren't they. Anyhoo the 1st one still looks like crap (in my opinion)

Talat.

·
Registered
225 Posts
If this is an R35 - I don't need my broker to tell
me prices of 33's and 34's will go through th
roof!!!

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
IMO the first picture is an obvious cut out of the V35....not very realistic at that. The second is a concept car, which seems to be wearing one of the new proposed Nissan family front ends.
Both crap:D

·
Registered
40 Posts
I don't really like either, too much.

I have not seen the second one, before, though...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Where did you get that from? If the specs arte true, then the skyline must have more power stock, but it doesn't rule out the idea of just going to a normally aspirated V8. That would limit the availabilty of quick tuning the car.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
R35 article

If anyon is interested the 12 December edition of Autocar has a few nice pictures of the proposed new GTR (due 2004) and a bit of detail on what it might end up like.

John

·
Registered
997 Posts
R35

I love the concept GTR35,I feel once it goes into production the car will take shape favourably.It`s cool.

Henry.:smokin:

·
Registered
547 Posts
I like it too

Apparently there's supposed to be one at Detroit in a different colour, but I couldn't find any news stories despite the 2 press days being over :(

Cheers

·
Registered
40 Posts
The concept has grown on me a lot. There was a video on this site, I think, and seeing that helped convince me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts