GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I got something for sale

Greddy Twin 16G’s (TDO5-16G’s rated at 300 per unit and a 550WHP kit)
Greddy External 48mm waste gate and Dump tube
Stainless 16 gauge Tubular exhaust manifold
Twin down pipes
Oil feed lines
Oil return lines
GREX air filters
GREX Heat shield
All hardware/Clamps
Hard piping turbo side
Couplers
Instructions
TIAL Waste-gate (Included)

This system is brand new, and by new I mean literally 14 miles and one dyno session total…

I bought this system to run on my stock RB26 with stock compression and head. However unfortunately when I went to tune the car there ended up being a slight knock on the bottom end and I’m now rebuilding the set up. I haven’t decided on the turbo set up yet, however there are a few choices in mind.

This system brand new sells for about $4200.00 retail, I’m offering it for $3500.00 with a TIAL waste-gate. As you can see from the pictures the turbo is and looks brand new with no rust anywhere, look closely as the paint hasn’t even burned off the down pipes and the factory coating hasn’t burned off the hot sides.

Please contact me:

Ross
718-442-4723 X 10 or 11
[email protected]

·
Registered
353 Posts
I will be running these in 2 days when my new long is in.:smokin: I have to run in the motor before I can push them.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Yep i am running this Set up And are very impressive car made very good power with them

would recommend this set up

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hello, What differance will this make? do you have some figures ir a print out of the RR sesion. Will this Fit the BNR32 gtr Also how much for postage for the UK?

Cheers

Sean

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello, What differance will this make? do you have some figures ir a print out of the RR sesion. Will this Fit the BNR32 gtr Also how much for postage for the UK?

Cheers

Sean
I only had one session with them and it was really nothing for power, it hit 450whp on a DYNO Dynamics LB450, but I got a rod knock shortly after. We found out later the engine had been over heated by the previous owner.

I don't know about the GTR-32 question, maybe forward Greddy a question.

I need post codes or address's to get a shipping price....

Ross

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Response time is Real quick, they come on strong and they hold power straight across the RPM band, the best thing about them is they are 20% larger that stock and are rated at 300whp per unit so there is plenty of room to grow. There is a guy making 596whp with them ON PUMP gas and they come on early on, unlike the more conversional, 2530's.

The trick here is the manifold; it is an equal length unit with over sized piping so there is a lot more volume going through them bringing spool time down a lot. This helps with response and pre-spool, so there great for street racing. The Greddy turbo's are very effective, we’ve made power with them over several platforms, like an EVO-9MR making 456whp on a Greddy 25g.

Remember this kit comes with:
50mm waste gate (no boost creep or loss)
TIAL Blow Off Valve (turbo side)
2 Greddy turbo's (Big 16's)
Greddy air filters (Brand new)

The SYSTEM has ZERO mileage they have never been raced... they hit the DYNO for 1 session.... and before the power was being made the engine showed signs of being hurt. This bolts right on no modifications needed.

Anyone interested.... its a killer deal...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
please PM me with full address' for proper shipping quotes.... I ship UPS every day so shouldn't be a problem getting a quote

1 - 16 of 16 Posts