GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
English Racing just posted up this clip from earlier today... epic!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33gyA4-9h0s

It's just the start of the season there, as far as I know the car has done less full runs than I can count on one hand - and has plenty more in it! :runaway:

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For some reason they removed the original video:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Pretty impressive!! I saw yesterday that this car had run 8.04 when switching lanes and backing off. Terminal of 183mph :clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Huh? Copying what post? I posted this within minutes of ER putting the clip up as I knew it was coming... This is probably one of the first posts about it happening.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Haha it was me that copied you . My bad

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
What are they running on back? Tyres marked M/T but look BIG/WIDE. Impressive time though, must have a fair bit of grunt, aided by traction control and auto shift?

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Lol

Jurgen it's not just turbo change, you'd need 15's, mechanical fuel pump, e100, the right suspension and apparently a Cobb ;)
wey no mate..

all i need is the turbos and my current drag AMS 17" wheels will do, so will my suspension already low 1.3 and syvecs will surely take the record back ;-)...

E100 :flame:

but seriously am content with an 8.6 lol :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
That's a seriously quick car.... Love the the take off... No drama just pure power and with full interior..... Sick car

1 - 16 of 16 Posts