GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi chaps,
Been on here for quite a while but not as a GTR owner, as of a few days ago that changed :)

I decided it was time to sell the 911 Turbo daily driver as I needed a more practical car. While the 911 did fit the wife and 2 little ones in we couldn't take the pushchair with us.

As such I wanted something with a bigger boot:

Been driving it everywhere possible so I can get it optimised when it reaches 1200 miles, I can then start giving it more beans.
I'm up to 1000 miles now so I'm hoping to hit the 1200 for Wednesday as we have a slot with Nissan to get the optimisation done.

On my way over to Eurospec I collected some wildlife...

LIVE HARD - DIE HARDER!

Big thanks to Chris (GTR Member) who I bought it off, lovely guy to deal with and was very accommodating to my wife and two little ones who took over his garden while we did the deal.

As for me, I think a few of you guys know me but for those who don't I own the GTOOC club and race my GTO in Time Attack.

Mark ;)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Great to deal with you Mark and glad your happy with the Car If the kids had have been a bit bigger I'd have let them play with the lawn mower :chuckle: (Grass could do with a cut)

·
R35 Section manager
11,252 Posts
Good to see your pulling the birds ok in the new car. Enjoy

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
best colour mate looks amazing.

Bobby

·
Registered
23 Posts
Very nice indeed, hope you have lots of fun in it. :) Glad to see you prefer small birds. A big, fat pheasant might just have done some serious damage if collected while making decent progress. :eek:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
How come you didn't go for a MY14 model?
Because I am a very impatient man and I was a bit fed up with dealing dealers.
GTR Member "Real Thing" posted on a thread I was asking questions on about the difference between a MY11 and MY12 saying he had a 2014 plate MY13 for sale, 24 Hrs later I was in his house looking at the car and my Wife was on the phone to our Premier Manager and the funds were in his account.

No dealers wanted to take the full payment on a Debit card and they just kept giving me conflicting information and trying to sell me finance. I've never bought a higher priced car privately before but Chris has been on here a while and I wanted a car before the weekend. Seemed like the easy option to take.

All in all, very happy with the outcome :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts