GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Just thought I'd say hello. New to the Forum and new to GTR. Picked up a new 2012 GTR from Wessex Garage in Cardiff, a fairly new HPNC. Was coming home from test driving a new 911s and thought I'd just drop in to Wessex see what all the fuss was about regarding the GTR. After 2 test drives the Porsche wasnt in the picture and I picked up the Black GTR last Saturday. Part ex'd a Jag xkr which is no slouch but nothing compared to this. Can't wait until the run in period is over and looking forward to enjoying this car- having to re-calibrate what fast means!

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Welcome on board.....yeah fast takes on a whole new meaning in a GTR. I was going down the c4s route too until I had a shot of a GTR...what a mistake the 911 would have been :chuckle:

·
Registered
930 Posts
I think there must be Porsche salesmen all over the world who must go home cursing the GT-R :chuckle:

What an Easter weekend you have ahead :squintdan

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Welcome to a car you'll never stop enjoying to drive, and will never stop wondering what on earth you'll have next.

Mine is 3 years old next month and it's the longest I've ever owned a car and cant see myself in anything else.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Welcome to a car you'll never stop enjoying to drive, and will never stop wondering what on earth you'll have next.

Mine is 3 years old next month and it's the longest I've ever owned a car and cant see myself in anything else.

Enjoy!
+1, always changed mine at 3yrs, no where to go after a GTR.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I think there must be Porsche salesmen all over the world who must go home cursing the GT-R :chuckle:

What an Easter weekend you have ahead :squintdan
Agreed. I've heard the comment of "was looking at Porsche, but purchased a GT-R" many times...you won't regret the decision!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts