GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

Taken a while to post on here as I've been out enjoying my car, but thought I'd finally introduce myself.

I own a red 2009 Stage 1 GTR. I'm 23, from St. Albans, Herts. Any other users around Herts?

Car is standard apart from Litchfield Stage 1. May add a few carbon goodies though.

Here are a few pics:

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Looks lovely. They do look good in red. Shame they're not as fast as the white ones ;)

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Welcome fella :thumbsup:
Carbon is always good especially with certain colours & red fits that category nicely!

We have GTROC London Meets at the Ace Cafe London between April & September each year which is a short blast from St Albans, so look forward to seeing you next April unless you fancy the AGM Regional Meet just off the M25 in Surrey next month?

I'd hate to see your insurance premium though for one of those at 23 !!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll try make the Surrey meet!

You'd be suprised, with Admiral my insurance is only £900. 3 years no claims. £500 excess.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts

You'd be suprised, with Admiral my insurance is only £900. 3 years no claims. £500 excess.
:eek: For how many miles a year? 100?

That's dirt cheap considering your age.

·
Registered
74 Posts

Insurance companies seem to just pick random figures whenever they like?!? I'm 24, 4 years no claims, same excess, same company and I pay more?? and mines standard!! I think it seems a bit of a lottery

Car looks very nice and clean mate!! enjoy

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
£900 at 23 years old with only 3 years NCB are you sure?

Im 28 with 7 years no claims, and admiral quoted me £1600!!

ended up with Sky insurance for £900ish

·
Registered
72 Posts
Im bit north.. Near Stevenage.
Looks lovely pal:bowdown1:
FYI im 45, no no claims, good area, 3 points for using phone..
Im paying £3k + £1K excess!!!
Robbing F**kers!
Enjoy mate..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts