GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

About to pull the trigger on a new Daytona Blue GTR. I was thinking about getting the "Prestige Tan" interior. Looks a bit different. I haven't seen any in the flesh and I couldn't find much discussion on here about it. Would that be a good match for the blue? Would it work for resale value?

Interested to hear your thoughts - some pictures make it look a bit orange which I am not sure about.

I suppose Recaro or Prestige Red would be the next choice as all black looks a bit dark to me.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Yes black and red is much more in keeping with the car, beige well not my cup of tea but its up to you.

Reactions: Takamo

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Hi all,

About to pull the trigger on a new Daytona Blue GTR. I was thinking about getting the "Prestige Tan" interior. Looks a bit different. I haven't seen any in the flesh and I couldn't find much discussion on here about it. Would that be a good match for the blue? Would it work for resale value?

Thanks
Fred, in a recent poll prestige tan only had 1 vote out of 51, I'll bring the thread back up for you...

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Yes the red and black Recaro is much more popular hence when the day comes to sell the car on it will be a lot easier than trying to sell a car with a less desirable interior.

Reactions: Takamo

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys looks like Recaro is the safe bet. Is there much difference in the comfort of the seats between Recaro and Prestige? Looking forward to joining the club!

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Tan looks shite, don't do it to yourself..... be like sitting in a giant Baseball mitt!!!

Just go on ebay and look at the 350z's with tan interior BLEEEUUGGHHH!

Blue Car go Black and Red. do they not do an all black option ?

·
Registered
9,090 Posts
I always thought the blue clashed with the red on the recaro.

I definitely wouldn't get a tan or a red prestige with blue exterior.

Ivory wouldn't clash if it's your sort of thing, personally I'd go prestige black first choice then recaro second.

·
Registered
106 Posts
my local dealer has tan in the showroom, Where are you based?

Or if it helps I can get some pics for you, im there at the weekend

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think I have been sufficiently put off the tan now - interested to know if there is much difference in comfort and quality of the seats. Recaro vs Prestige. Will let you know if I feel like Superman driving it....

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
Go and see the red in the flesh, it looks really nice I think because it's not red red and deffinatly go for the prestige interior it feels much better quality and comfortable compared to the premium or Recaro, it's worth driving to a few different dealership to have a nose and sit in the different trims. That's what I did and I came to the conclusion that the red prestige was the choice for me but everyone has different choices.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I went for Recaro with the orange and thought it might be a bad idea but to be honest I like it! I do like prestige but thought it was a little too luxury for a GTR.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts