GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
well if that is how the new supra does actually look give me one of those above the proto anyday!....stunning machine!

·
6,817 Posts
OK guys let me explain something:
That picture and hundereds of other proto pics, all look photoshoped.
They are from a jap. monthly magazine called Best-Car. This mag. photoshops every thing you can imagine . . . the Supra pics above are at least one year and half old . . . .
Toyota has only one performance proto on testing and that is the Lexus LF-A V8 or V10 . . . . .
Look it cleary says 2005-12 on the right up of the mag.

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
I work for Toyota/Lexus....no news I've heard of a new Supra, unfortunatly !

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
It still looks good, I would be surprised if the manufacturers dont take notice of things like this, And the reaction it gets.

·
6,817 Posts
It still looks good, I would be surprised if the manufacturers dont take notice of things like this, And the reaction it gets.
Actually, what is funny is the fact that in any manufactures design departs. are lying roughs of designs of pure beauty . . . . but none will see a production or even a proto.
The car buisness is billions heavy and that's why only the gathering of all market analyses (chaos) will finaly result in something like a new car . . . . sadly most of the time this mathematic approach is more bad, then an impulsiv creation . . . .

·
Registered
8 Posts
well i actuly heard that toytoa is concidering to put the supra back (which i hope for), yeah also what gtrlux said about how everything now, has no love and characteristic in cars today is true

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
oh trust me...I'd love them to bring the new supra out, I'd defo have one as next years company car instead of me lexus :) I've seen a few of the new models coming out next year but I got blank faces when I asked about the supra.

Fingers crossed it's just being kept under wraps !

·
6,817 Posts
and I think if it cost 100k, Lexus would still do the customers a favor . .I bet it will be nearly twice the price . . . . (SL 650 category)

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Nissan should have made this

They had this in the pipeline a long time ago....

AFAIK, this is the concept nissan came up with after the 1988 300zx, Its 24valve V6 twin turbo and 4wd, Now that would have really shaken the honda nsx guys up a bit

1 - 13 of 13 Posts