GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Like you've not all heard all this before!! but I did search and didn’t manage to spot answers honest!

for info my new car is a untuned 95 R33 GTS 2.5 Turbo and due to the wife :) will remain as such.

Right the questions

Can anyone recommend a decent garage somewhere around Nottingham?

Has anybody got a ekotec thingy fitted? or heard of reasons why not too - I have one on my primera sri, and before getting shut want to transfer it over...

Also a sad stat question - any clues to how many GTS/GTR's there are in the UK these days.

Tony

·
Registered
865 Posts
How come mate, PM me if u don't wish to say on here as I have an intresting story to tell aswell about them. Nothing to do with there service skills as I have never used them?

·
Registered
992 Posts
Dealers

Guys,
This is what I was refering to on the thread 'Japanese Import Dealers'. I have heard do many damming reports on various dealers/Tuners, that It would be good to get a list of certain ones to steer clear of and those to praise. After all how are they going to get better if we don't bring them to rights!!. If Dealers and Tuners don't give a good service, Then we should be able to vent our views, after all it is (I have been told!) a Democratic society.
I am sure we are all adult enough to not get into a slanging match with Dealers/Tuners that we are not satisfied with, There is as good done by praising as there should be by complaining. I hope I am not alone in this. After all I work in a Customer relations business, and if someone is not happy with our service we do our upmost to put it right, we are only judged by our results.

PaulP.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Yeah I agree Paul but difficult really these days to go around about in a nice way saying a company is a load of toss without landing someone in trouble.

I have views but until i can find a nice way of doing it or a legal way then I will keep them to myself. Very tricky subject ain't it m8.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What about a star rating system for sellers & tuners, nothing is said then that could land anyone in trouble!

Or the other option is a regional based list of them with all the bad ones removed...

Tony

·
Registered
865 Posts
Its difficult alround really as I'm sure u could be held liable in some way or form.

Think the best way is just to ask someone is such and such ne good, then either say yes or no, and if u want more then e-mail or pm it to them.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Performance

Rich J,
Maybe you are right, I suppose it opens a new can of worms. But a star system sounds good. That way you aren't actually slagging anyone. Lets see what everyones opinion is like.

PaulP.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I understand that, but to get that then someone has to have a review. That would surely be based on peoples opinions, so somewhere along the line people have to say their thoughts on the company or it wouldnt be representative.

I think it would be hard to achieve.

Lee

·
Registered
865 Posts
Well as u say its hard as a written report could lead to a hole new kettle fish, and no one wants the grief of that.

Most ppl on here have a good thing to say about some companys, and I guess looking at the links on the homepage is a good indicator aswell.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts