GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi chaps. Been lurking around these forums for a few weeks now, but finally picked up my new Skyline today so thought I'd better introduce myself and say hello.:wavey:

Bought IanC's R33GTR from him, been looking for the ideal GTR for months and this one is perfect. UK spec (1 of the Middlehurst 100), leather seats, R34 engine, few mods but not so much that every bhp is squeezed out of the car, seems to have been tuned for decent power and good reliability. Had all the gaskets and seals replaced aswell as a lot of other bits done a couple of years back by Ian himself.

Just come from owning a TVR Chimaera for 7yrs, I'm a family man now though so needed something more practical and this was the best I came up with! :thumbsup:

I'll be around these forums a lot more now, and less so in the Chimaera forums of Pistonheads I guess! Look forward chatting and maybe meeting some of you at various events.

By the way, here's the new motor...

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/130286-modified-uk-spec-1998-r33-gtr.html

See you around

Dan

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Hi chaps. Been lurking around these forums for a few weeks now, but finally picked up my new Skyline today so thought I'd better introduce myself and say hello.:wavey:

Bought IanC's R33GTR from him, been looking for the ideal GTR for months and this one is perfect. UK spec (1 of the Middlehurst 100), leather seats, R34 engine, few mods but not so much that every bhp is squeezed out of the car, seems to have been tuned for decent power and good reliability. Had all the gaskets and seals replaced aswell as a lot of other bits done a couple of years back by Ian himself.

Just come from owning a TVR Chimaera for 7yrs, I'm a family man now though so needed something more practical and this was the best I came up with! :thumbsup:

I'll be around these forums a lot more now, and less so in the Chimaera forums of Pistonheads I guess! Look forward chatting and maybe meeting some of you at various events.

By the way, here's the new motor...

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/130286-modified-uk-spec-1998-r33-gtr.html

See you around

Dan
Nice one Dan - good luck with the car.
Don't imagine my next R33 will teach me anywhere near as much as I learnt from that car!
Hope you have a great GTR experience and the forum help you out when needed!

Ian

·
Registered
111 Posts
welcome to the world of the skyline and the forum..

got my skyline about 4 months back, my only regret is that i should have got one 5 years ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts