GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got her finally last weekend. My '96 GTS-T. Once she came into town I had a new paint job thrown on it and she's a beauty! I can't say how much of love I have for this car. To open my garage and get giddy everytime I look at it. And the fact that there aren't many in the US makes it even more a prize for me.

First thing I really plan on doing is polishing up the exhaust and getting the wheels redone. Though I can't find the center caps anymore because VR doesn't use this logo anymore..

There are a few things that are missing, so I may be asking some of you if you have any extra parts and such. Just small things actually that I'd like to just finish her off with.

Really just has a cat-back exhaust, HKS filter, HKS BOV, and a Nismo front strut bar. Other than that it is stock. VERY nice upgrade from my SUV to say the least. Well here they are. Let me know what you all think!

·
Registered
47 Posts
R33!

Ooh, dude.
Looks so clean, except for some grime on the wheels, and the exhaust tip is a little dirty. Get to cleaning, and then fully appreciate. The R33 looks so delicious from the side. :D :smokin:

I'm stationed here in Italy and I got a 92 GTSt.
Could you give me a quickie lesson on how you got yours back home?
Very appreciated.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
yes, how'd you get it in the country? I'd rather not have to pull my engine and transmission....but if it's gotta go as parts, it's gotta go as parts.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I honestly couldn't tell you =/ My friend got it over here somehow and he won't tell me!!! lol Wish I could help, I really do.

Thanks for the comments!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Nice car. One thing that's got me about it though is the wheel size and width. An inch more in diametre & width and perfection.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
I honestly couldn't tell you =/ My friend got it over here somehow and he won't tell me!!! lol Wish I could help, I really do.

Thanks for the comments!
better that way than spamming the net on the ways to get it in - I think my Skyline will somehow find its way to the US without my knowledge, and then reunite with me :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
better that way than spamming the net on the ways to get it in - I think my Skyline will somehow find its way to the US without my knowledge, and then reunite with me :)
Hahaha... and then you do a slow-mo run towards your car, with a love song playing somewhere in the background. Oh, if only... :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts