So what you going to do?
Nick

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
What to do

I think I may still go for it.

Had to go and borrow my old GT-Four back as the GTi-R went off the road today, and there seems to be more room than I remember. Have practiced getting out of the door leaving it 10cm from the wall and it was tight, but seemed manageable. Its hard to tell as its not the most scientific of tests though.

I think I may get away with it, whcih is good :) I will line the wall with big foam pads so I dont risk doing any damage and it should be ok.

Im 90% certain I will get one of the two now, not sure which yet. Need to fix up the Pulsar and move that on first though as I know its not a good idea to be stuck with two cars.

Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
773 Posts
EVO or GTR?

Lee, looks like you are still pondering over the EVO or GTR. Have you seen this months performance car? That summed up the Evo for me. Whilst "brutally quick" "the engine lurches between boosted and bereft", IMHO this makes progress in traffic and on slow roads (do they exist?) painful ."The Evo leaves us with reservations...there's too little to it when you're not in a flat-out corner". "The combination of typhoon turbo and wispy steering means it doesn't feel at ease stringing the gentler bends together, or at vision limited speeds", ie most UK country lanes. I I think a lot of **** is written about the EVO's infallibility, but in my view, unless you're a complete nutter or have unlimited views, the EVO is frustrating to drive (ie, great in the right environment, but does one exist on UK roads?). I have now had the GTR for 3 weeks or so, and would definitely say it is much more satisfying than the EVO - on ANY road. Over to you.

Naz

21 - 23 of 23 Posts