GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
I am sure that he will have all the right answers to the understeer issues at the Nurburg GP circuit:chuckle:

·
Registered
4,494 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
I am sure that he will have all the right answers to the understeer issues at the Nurburg GP circuit:chuckle:

you've lost me : / is he a pro race driver or something as he didn't let on much lol

well hes been and gone and bought a pulsar
made a good offer on my gtr also but decided I cant part with her so hes looking at one on Wednesday up near Harrogate so if anyones got a stage 4 car that's what hes after ideally.

tell you what though, his mums pretty fit but he wouldn't sell her even though I offered a good price for her :chuckle: nice set of ti......wheels she has too

no doubt he will post up a pic when hes back but he is a genuine guy despite coming across as a bit of a retard lol

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
you've lost me : / is he a pro race driver or something as he didn't let on much lol
I was referring to your other thread and was suggesting that if he was what you and others thought he was, then perhaps he would have an answer to most things including the understeer issue , even the big answer from the Hitch Hikers Guide - 42

·
Registered
165 Posts

well hes been and gone and bought a pulsar

made a good offer on my gtr also but decided I cant part with her so hes looking at one on Wednesday up near Harrogate so if anyones got a stage 4 car that's what hes after ideally.

tell you what though, his mums pretty fit but he wouldn't sell her even though I offered a good price for her :chuckle: nice set of ti......wheels she has too

no doubt he will post up a pic when hes back but he is a genuine guy despite coming across as a bit of a retard lol

Who's after the stage 4 car pulsar boy? I'm trying to offload mines just now

Edit just realised what thread this was in, clearly a piss take lol

·
Registered
470 Posts
its not a wind up fella, weird chap he don't let on much neither did his yummy mummy whos obviously minted

drop him a pm as hes got money and is after a goodun but il say no more as not really my business

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
its not a wind up fella, weird chap he don't let on much neither did his yummy mummy whos obviously minted

drop him a pm as hes got money and is after a goodun but il say no more as not really my business
Looks like I need to sort a few things out on here!

First thing is thanks for letting me take a test drive in your R just a shame we couldn't come to a deal on the price, but there will be others.

An also pulsarbody am impressed with your workmanship on this gtir everything is as it should be very clean tidy job mate:bowdown1: it should make a cheap track toy.

One thing tho is if you carry on about mother goose your life will be ended rapidly:eek:

Who's after the stage 4 car pulsar boy? I'm trying to offload mines just now

Edit just realised what thread this was in, clearly a piss take lol
Good job you think I'm taking the piss really as I wouldn't buy a car off a Scottish bloke.

Piss off your too young for big boys toys
How old do you have to be Ben? Is that your year of birth after your name? Are you a dinosaur??

And what the hell are you on about turdburgring gtr? Have you got an understeer fetish??

·
Registered
165 Posts
Looks like I need to sort a few things out on here!

First thing is thanks for letting me take a test drive in your R just a shame we couldn't come to a deal on the price, but there will be others.

An also pulsarbody am impressed with your workmanship on this gtir everything is as it should be very clean tidy job mate:bowdown1: it should make a cheap track toy.

One thing tho is if you carry on about mother goose your life will be ended rapidly:eek:

Good job you think I'm taking the piss really as I wouldn't buy a car off a Scottish bloke.

How old do you have to be Ben? Is that your year of birth after your name? Are you a dinosaur??

And what the hell are you on about turdburgring gtr? Have you got an understeer fetish??

Shame that you'll miss out on some top cars if that's the case. I hope you find the correct 35 for you

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.