GTR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought 2 HKS Navigator and found out the hard way...
MY ECU is too old work with them!:bawling:

HKS F-Con Navigator PRO: For F-Con V Pro 3.2 ONLY (Red Stickers)
Will allow you to make adjustment to the ECU and view alot of information real time off the F-Con V Pro ECU.
Plug and Play so no messing about.

£150 + P&P

HKS F-Con Navigator:
For F-Con S
F-Con SZ
F-Con V Pro (Blue Stickers v3.1, Red Stickers v3.2)

Allows adjustment of F-Con S and F-Con SZ map, and will Display real time data from the ECU.
Plug and Play. Cannot Adjust map for F-Con V Pro.

£150 + P&P

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one interested in these?

I thought anyone who are runing an F-Con ECU will love one of these.

Its like a Blitz R-Vit, but data is from F-Con so it is all correct.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I can find a 2nd hand f-con V pro 3.2, I will be... ;). Not many coming up for sale though :(
I have been looking for one for ages.... Even a 3.1 is like gold dust.

Good luck. :)

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Due to some confusion with other forum, I thought I will post this to make it clear for everyone.

The F-Con Navigator is F-Con ECU specific, not car specific.
The long as your are using a F-Con ECU, it can be in a R32 or a Civic, it makes no difference.

The sticker is located behind the Black F-Con plate, you take it off by taking the 2 screws on the side out.

Once the plate is off, you will see some LED, a loads of switch, and 2 (Telephone like) port. You should see a circle sticker.

Fcon V Pro:
V3.0 - No Stickers (ME :( )
V3.1 - Blue Sticker
V3.2 - Red Sticker

Example: The picture below is a F-Con V Pro 3.1

·
Registered
2,548 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Both F-con navigator are sold.

As for the sticker, if you have a red sticker, it is V3.2

But the sticker location should be the same as the blue one as above, so if you do not have a sticker there, then it is a V3.0

Only other way is to plug it into a power writer to find out. The Serial number tells you NOTHING... You can try to call up an HKS dealer to see if they can contact HKS and run up a database, but I doubt that.

Best of luck.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Both F-con navigator are sold.

As for the sticker, if you have a red sticker, it is V3.2

But the sticker location should be the same as the blue one as above, so if you do not have a sticker there, then it is a V3.0

Only other way is to plug it into a power writer to find out. The Serial number tells you NOTHING... You can try to call up an HKS dealer to see if they can contact HKS and run up a database, but I doubt that.

Best of luck.
Not true, the serial numbers go in order. From my experience FCP020000 & up will be 3.2, FCP024000 and up will be 3.24. As you stated though the sticker tells all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello i was wondering do you still have the HKS F-Con Navigator Pro for sail? if you do how much are you looking for it and i gess it will work fine with the HKS f-con v-pro gold V3.2 - Red Sticker

cheers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts