GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new set of Tomei PonCam Type B with adjustable CAM pulley.

Brand new in box, for R32 GTR (think it is the same for R33 GTR also)

Good for standard turbo all the way upto 2530. Great mid range and spool increase, and idle like stock.

Looking for £625 Delivered.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, that is correct.

Tomei TypeB PonCAM (260 deg in/ex, 9.15mm lift)
Tomei adjustable CAM gear (Pair)

All item brand new in box. Was going to use it with my R34 ball bearing turbo, but then got a BIG single upgrade :D

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They will go straight in with no extra mod. Work with standard valve springs and should clear without any problem. You only need to check clearance once you get into Step2 CAM.

This will fit without the need to remove the head. Pretty much it is the highest lift cam you can use with standard valve train.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No one interested?

SumoPower sell this set of PonCAM + Pulley set at £800! (inc. VAT)

Offer accepted, but I thought £625 including delivery isn't that bad of a price.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
£600 posted. ;)

I'll get some pictures up later today or tomorrow.

Brand new in the box, too bad my new car won't need them.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I had these with my GT-SS turbos and they were just fantastic.

Good price as well....
Thank you Nick, I thought £600 for a set of NEW Tomei CAM with pulleys were a good price as well.

The CAM and Pulley is now SOLD at my asking price. Thank you everyone for your interests.

For those of you (there were alot more than one) who said you can get it from Japan (Greenline, Neugun, etc) at around £500 (if you don't get hit by duty and VAT) and offer me that amount for the CAMs; I just want to say they are still available from Japan and if you order now, you can get it before Christmas (if nothing goes wrong). :)

Thank you again for everyone who were interested, I am sure the new owner will enjoy these CAM.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts