You can find more pictures, details, and purchase our Kaiju Racing 90mm 3.5" NON-resonated Mid-Pipe with DEI Titanium Heat Wrap here at our store:
Our Kaiju Racing Mid-Pipe has the following features:
- Two 76mm 3" pipes merge into a 90mm 3.5" single pipe to improve exhaust efficiency, horsepower and engine response.
- At only 14 pounds, it offers a weight savings of over 50% compared to the 30 pound OEM mid-pipe!
- Made of premium stainless steel using high quality TIG welds with performance AND quality in mind.
- Dual flex sections to allow thermal expansion and contraction without the worry of welds cracking over time. These flex sections also have the SAME inner diameter as the rest of the piping to eliminate bottle necks which many other mid-pipes have. Also, the flex sections have braiding on both the outside AND inside of the pipe to eliminate any turbulence (see image below.) Some mid-pipes have inferior flex sections with no inner braiding, which can cause turbulence due to the accordion type design.
- Wrapped with DEI Titanium Heat Wrap with LR Technology to help prevent radiant heat from going into the car's cabin, reduce sound wave frequency to prevent excess resonance and drone, and keep the heat INSIDE the midpipe to increase exhaust velocity thus increasing turbocharger spool and response.
- Removes the stock secondary catalytic converters, thus allowing MUCH better exhaust flow and sound. These are not emission legal and are for off-road use only.
- Includes a gasket and new mounting hardware to connect to the cat-back exhaust system.
- 20-30 minute installation with basic hand tools (14mm wrench and socket/rachet).
- In the pictures shown on this page, you can also see a picture of this mid-pipe with NO heat wrapping. We did this to display the high quality of the piping and welds before the system is wrapped.