GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New and unused JBL ICE, Front and back speakers, 12'' sub, Amp, All the wires, plus twin 12'' Speakers used. Offers

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also forgot the tweeters, Nothing, apart from the Twin 12" speakers is used but unpackaged.
I bought them and unpackage it, hoping to put it in my car but ended up buying another car with ICE install already in it.

Having never sent nothing, I have no idea how much posting would be??? Can you help with that??

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Having never sent nothing, I have no idea how much posting would be??? Can you help with that??
Not without seeing it really. Chuck up some pics with stuff in the background to give an idea of size/scale, and approximate weights if possible, and that should give something to go on.

E-bay people seem to manage to post most ICE stuff, (excluding twin sub-boxes etc), for about a tenner, so I can't imagine it'd be more than that.

To clarify, all this stuff is unused, but do you still have the original boxes/packaging to go with the items or not?

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As promised pics...
The Twin speakers in the back are used. Everything else isnt but obiviously Im not expecting you to take my word for it, as I've said, I bought and unpackage everything to put in my car then ended up buying a new car with Speakers already fitted.

There is one box with 2 4'' speakers and 2 Tweeters in a box that I havent opened.

I dont know how much the postal charges would be, if someone could help. Ive never sent anything, only had things sent.

Cheers

·
Registered
100 Posts
how much for the sub and amp?

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
I'll have the lot for £180 mate if you can post it out, give me a call on 07810 098199 or a PM and i'll send the money off to you.
Cheers,
Dave.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts